Monday, November 22, 2010

Whole 30 Day #8

My goal yesterday morning was to reattempt a WOD that I did in April and PR it.  Rounds 1 through 3 were smooth.  Rounds 4 and 5 I was getting one double under at a time.  In addition Maya was standing there asking me a question and I flipped out.  Which brings me to my next goal, learn how to focus and cut out distractions mid WOD.  At the end of the day I added 8 seconds to my old time.  

Dinner was a success though.  I tried a new recipe I found on a blog.  Great dinner.  I added italian sausage to make it meatier, and the kids loved it.  Murdock didn't even notice that the lasagna was missing the pasta.  Here's the link Paleo Lasagna

11/21 WOD and Food

Breakfast-
Banana, Americano w/ coconut milk, 3 breakfast sausage links

Lunch-
Steak, salsa, fajita vegetables, guacamole

Dinner-
Paleo Lasagna

WOD
5 rounds for time:
40 Double Unders
30 Box Jumps, 20"
20 KB Swings, 35lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment