Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WHOLE 30 Day #3 TIP #1

Tip #1:  Read.  Reading has been pretty amazing for me the past couple of days.  When I have down time, and I find myself idle (which generally leads to wandering around the kitchen) I've picked up a book.

You may enjoy something else like knitting, video games, or surfing the web.  Whatever it is, try it when you find yourself drawn to the kitchen.

Yesterday was pretty easy.  Between 2pm and 3pm I find myself hungry.  Monday I had grapes, and yesterday I went for a walk around the building.  Last night we had a deconstructed Taco Salad without the lettuce.  I mixed lean ground beef with chorizo to add a ton of flavor and served it on top of grilled pepper and onions with a side of avocado and homemade salsa.  The kids loved it.

By dinner I'm generally flying around the kitchen, but I will get better at grabbing dinner photo shots.  Here's another pic of Breakfast and Lunch packed.  I'm taking my left over onions and peppers with Chorizo Chicken Sausage for Breakfast.  Broccoli and Garlic Chicken Sausage with avocado are for lunch.

NOTE:  Last challenge I would add fat to my breakfast.  I've found that between my Fish Oil and Coconut Milk in my coffee I don't need any additional fat.


Workout

Swimming was out as my partner cancelled.  I should have gone anyway but decided that it was better to get home earlier to make dinner.

WOD-
Nancy

I felt really good about this.  The last time I completed Nancy was at Gravity Janes and I came in above 23 minutes.  Last night was 16:25.

1 comment: