Monday, November 8, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect...Right?

So we're watching the competition on Saturday and Mark turns to me and says there's no reason that you can't improve your double unders.  All you have to do is practice them every day.  I had no come back, because ultimately he's right.

Yesterday was the first day of double under practice.  My back was too tight to lift any loads, so I figured it was a good day to start.  My back feels much looser today and I'm thinking the doubles may have helped.

Skills Day
20 minutes of double under practice
Sets of 15, sets of 10, sets of 5 and lots of sets in-between due to snagging
1000M Row
Ring Dip Practice

Food Log


Brunch -
Americano w/ Splash of Heavy Cream
Fruit, Veggies, Nuts, Olives, BBQ Pork (all courtesy of Evan's Bday party)

Snack-
Americano w/ Splash of Heavy Cream

Dinner -
Ribeye Steak, Acorn Squash, Tomato, Avocado, Mozzarella, Basil
2 glasses cabernet



1 comment: