Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whole 30 Day #7

Good Morning Happy Campers!  It's Sunday and I'm feeling a heck of a lot more chipper this morning compared to yesterday morning after my port.  :)

Yesterday my boys and I walked to a local Sandwich Shop, Spicoli's, at the top of the ridge.  The clerks behind the counters were unable to make a sandwich for me without bread.  Bummed, I went across to IGA, bought some meat and an apple and walked back to eat lunch with Gary and Murdock.  It wasn't a big deal, but I thought to myself that the shop could have made an additional $10 sale if they just offered their Sandwiches on a plate sans bun.

Breakfast-
Grande Americano w/ Coconut milk
Chicken Sausage, Pineapple

Lunch-
Lunch Meat, Apple, Tall Americano

Dinner-
Scrambled Eggs, Avocado

Dessert-
Nuts (too many, but I was warding off alcohol and sugar)

WOD
Christine - PR by 1 minute 23 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment