Friday, November 19, 2010

WHOLE 30 Day #5

Eating Paleo during the week is pretty easy for me.  Tonight the weekend starts and as always it's where my food and alcohol demons lie.  On tap for tonight is a healthy Duck dinner which I'm pretty stoked about.  I'm also taking my boss Kathy's suggestion of club soda and lime for a drink substitution.  We shall see...

11/18 Recap

Food


Breakfast -
Americano w/ splash of heavy cream
Two Chicken Sausages
Grilled Onions and Peppers

Lunch -
Chicken & Vegetable Soup

Dinner-
2 Scrambled Eggs, sausage, avocado, pineapple

Workout 


WOD



Clean (full squat) one rep every minute on the minute for 15 minutes.



New PR: 123lbs  I'm pretty stoked!



Checkout WOD:

2 Minutes of Max Rep Double-Unders


My Double Unders were straight up BAD.  Last time I did this I completed 46 in 2 Minutes, this time 41.  Practice, Practice, Practice.  They are on tap for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment