Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And the sickness is finally going away!

Finally...I'm starting to get over this cold.  Thank you!  This is going to be a quick post tonight as I'm exhausted.  Over the past two days I've still managed to get some double under practice in.  Due to my cold, my food has been soup based with some popsicles thrown in to heal a sore throat, so not entirely Paleo.

11/8 Food and WOD

Workout


WOD -
7 rounds for time: 10 Wallball, 10 Pull Ups

Skills Work -
Double Unders
Static Dips, Muscle Up Progressions (something new from Crossfit Cashmere, very cool!)

Food


Breakfast -
Americano w/ a splash of heavy cream
Grapes

Lunch-
Green Curry

Dinner-
Popsicles (don't ask, my throat was killing me)

11/9 Food and WOD


Workout

WOD -
Snatch: 1 a minute for 15 minutes

Check out-  
5 rounds: 4 O/H squats (65#), 20 Double Unders

Skills Work -
Nothing Extra Today.  :(

Food

Breakfast -
Americano w/ a splash of heavy cream
Mandarin Orange, Eggs w/bacon, Nuts

Lunch-
Chicken Pho

Snack-
Nuts, Apple

Dinner-
Meatballs, Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment