Thursday, November 18, 2010

WHOLE 30 Day #4

Yesterday was great!  In the morning I was not too hungry, so I ate just one of the chicken sausages and half of the vegetables.  Lunch wasn't until 1pm because I went to the gym.  The late lunch took care of my afternoon hunger.  It was also my first two workouts a day in about a month.  I missed it and it's damn good to be back!  Good stuff all around!

Here's a pic of dinner.  I'm lucky to live with my Mom.  She had dinner ready when I got home from coaching last night.
Chicken Breast, Orange Ginger Carrots, Broccoli
Workout

Lunchtime fun-
1 rep Bench Press Max - 115lbs
Squat Snatch work - approx 30 reps with a 45lb bar.  Practiced emphasis of shrugging the shoulders and getting under the bar.  

WOD-
10 minutes Handstand Push-ups
5 Minutes Squats
2 Minutes Pull-ups
1 Minute Push-ups

Used a blue band on the HSPU's.  Need to transition to red, then floor.  

Today I'm ready for the some double under fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment