Friday, November 5, 2010

11/4 Update

Yesterday was better.  Food intake was under control.  However, due to a hectic evening at home (with no Mom may I add) I had to stay home and sooth the masses, so I missed my WOD.  

The forced rest was a good thing as Mt. Rainier's Strongest Man and Woman competition is tomorrow.  I'm not making the lower weight class, but I've come to grips with it.  

After the competition I'll post all the numbers for you all to see.  I'm going to keep blogging my food as this is a trouble area for me and something that needs continued focus.
11/4 Food and WOD

Food

Breakfast-
Chicken Sausage, Brussel Sprouts, Zucchini
Americano w/ splash of heavy cream

Lunch-
Pork Chop
Sweet Potatoes

Snack-
Apple w/ Almond Butter

Dinner-
Hamburger Patty, Avocado, Grilled Onions, Carrots

Workout

Nothing - Forced Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment